- Are your powders vegan?
- How should I take my Super Zen wellness powder?
- How and where should I store my wellness powder?
- Are your wellness powder considered organic?
- How soon should I expect to feel the effects?
- Can I take Super Zen™ if I'm already incorporating adaptogen's into my daily routine?
- Would taking more than the recommended amount be more effective?
- How is Super Zen™ formulated
- Are your wellness powders safe if I have a medical condition?
- Are your wellness powders safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Yes, our powders are vegan, organic and 100% cruelty-free!
Twice daily blend 1 tsp (2.6g) into 200ml of your favourite warm drink ( milk, coffee). Sprinkle on your breakfast, bake into brownies - the possibilities are endless. Super Zen has a delicious cacao flavour.
Keep your jar in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Cabinets, pantries, and counters are great! Even in the office but try to leave it in a place that reminds you to take your wellness power each day to stay calm.
Yes, all of our ingredients are certified organic in Australia!
It's more what you're not feeling. Every body is different so this varies person to person but when you start to notice you're handling certain situation that may have once been stressful, that's when you know it's working. That said, some people will feel the effects within 20 minutes of taking, some will take a couple weeks to see and feel the difference. Check out our reviews to see what people are saying!
Yes. Super Zen™ can be taken while incorporating additional adaptogens. However we suggest looking at the ingredient listing as you may be double doses when you don't need to.
Super Zen™works by adapting to your body and assisting with natural bodily processes over time, therefor we suggest sticking to the recommended serving suggestion.
Super Zen™ is a naturopathic formulation
Unfortunately we are not health care practitioners or providers, so we legally cannot provide you with medical advice. We recommend reaching out to your local healthcare practitioner if you are concerned about taking The Base Body Co products in conjunction with a pre-existing medical condition.
We are not healthcare practitioners or providers, so we legally cannot provide you with any medical advice. We recommend reaching out to your local herbalist, healthcare practitioner or acupuncturist if you are planning on taking The Base Body Co supplements during your pregnancy or while breastfeeding.